Since 1991, she has been offering both purchasers and sellers her unique style of real estate expertise. A graduate of the Realtors Institute, Barbara was honored for being in the Top 3% of Realtors in a seven state radius, and is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club. She was also the recipient of the Masters Club Award during her time at Century 21. After merging with Prudential in 1998 Barbara continued to be one the top 2 agent’s in sales volume in her office.
She joined Nickel Real Estate Group in Oak Park in 2007. Nickel Real Estate Group became associated with Weichert, Realtors and is now known as Weichert, Realtors Nickel Group. Barbara’s professional goals are founded on her dedication to improving her knowledge of the real estate process so she can better serve her customers and clients.
Barbara focus’s her real estate activities in the communities of Oak Park, River Forest, Forest Park, Elmwood Park, and Galewood, Illinois, where she specialize in residential properties. She is known within the local real estate industry as an agent who blends her client’s needs and wants into successful transactions. In 2014 Barbara started Team Kohut with her son Cory, who has recently joined the industry.
Barbara works diligently to meet her clients needs. She knows how to get the job done right the first time!
- Top Female Producer for sales at Prudential Premier Realty 1998-2006.
- 2006-2010 Oak Park Board of Real Estate Director.
- One of 4 Panelist selected for the 2008 National Realtor Magazine Summer Sales Meeting.
- Top agent for Weichert, Realtors-Nickel Group, 2007-2012
- Top 1% of all Sales Associates within the Weichert Network nation wide
- Ambassador’s Club Award Weichert National
- Weichert National Award for being in top 15 agents in the United States from 2008-2012.
- Board Member of Hemingway District.